Leadership and the brain
Join us for a full day interactive workshop, centered around learning the “physiology” of the brain and how it relates to empowering clients and employees to reach higher levels of success.
This program is designed for all those in a management or leadership role. Bring your Managers, Coaches, School Administrators, or other leaders, and lay the groundwork for a strong vital team.
The workshop’s focus points will be learned and experienced through interactive discussion, low element group challenges, and the opportunity of going through our aerial adventure courses up in the trees.
Popular Program Focus Areas
- Insights on how individuals process information both internally and externally
- Laughter’s connection to maximizing brain function
Understanding how we respond to positive and negative valence to arrive at an objective solution
- Benefits of the “Micro” and “Macro” leadership styles
Strategic Value Placement
- Exercise in relation to creative problem solving
Solutions through the science of emergence
- Motivate and cultivate other leaders
Encourage team input
- Align their team with the goals of the company or organization
- Identify strengths and weaknesses of each member
Our recent guests share their experiences.
We had the best time and staff was amazing. Staff went above and beyond to make us feel welcome!
The staff was helpful and went above and beyond to accommodate and make sure we had a blast! I loved that after the tutorial and a practice route you could spend the afternoon trying out different routes and exploring.
There were options for everyone and the location was beautiful and remote. Most importantly, the staff was absolutely wonderful. 10/10 recommend!!