Tree To Tree Idaho’s season typically runs May through October. We offer flexible full and part-time positions and welcome applicants looking for weekend and/or mid-week schedules.
Scroll for more details on available positions. Tree To Tree is part of a family of adventure parks and partnerships across the country with locations in NY, NJ, AZ, ID, FL, and OR. Applicants should be customer service-oriented and be able to adapt to an ever-changing climate in a fun, small, family-business environment full of passionate people.
Most positions are summer seasonal. We do however offer spring, fall as well as year-round positions.
JOIN OUR TRIBE. NOW HIRING.
- Basic Guide Requirements:
- Must be able to work outdoors for long hours in diverse weather conditions.
- Must be available to work long days from 8 am to 8 pm if needed.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills, exhibit patience, and be able to interact with different types of people.
- Must be a positive team player and adaptable to the culture of T2T,. at times stepping outside the job description to do what it takes to make our park a special, safe, clean environment
- Must be able to work under pressure.
- Must have organizational skills and time management.
- Certification in basic First Aid, CPR, and AED is a plus but not required
- Must pass and complete required site-specific safety training courses
Candidates should be quick learners, able to stay on task through multiple interruptions, organize and prioritize, possess strong people skills, and respond to customer inquiries/complaints in a friendly manner. Applicant must be able to handle busy phone lines, provide quick detailed information/rules to customers in a succinct, understandable manner while gathering reservation information. Experience required with Gmail, Google Docs or all Microsoft Office Applications, soft copy file management including saving in folders and retrieval. Many positions available, compensation DOE.
- Best fit candidates are quick learners that are able to stay on task through multiple interruptions, self-organize and prioritize.
- Must possess strong people skills, and respond to customer inquiries/complaints in a friendly manner.
- Applicant must be able to handle busy phone lines, provide quick detailed information/rules to customers in a succinct and understandable manner while gathering reservation information.
- Experience with or understanding of the following is required: Gmail, Google Docs, and all Microsoft Office Applications
Low Element Facilitators
Demonstrate ability to build trust and confidence, fostering more effective communication.
Lead corporate, school, and other groups in team-building activities designed to improve communication, leadership, trust, teamwork, and problem-solving.
Communicate with guests and staff in a professional and friendly manner, instilling trust and support while creating lasting memories.
Contact guests prior to the event to determine the best program for the group and prepare an outline for the day.
Assess the safety functionality of all adventure equipment prior to use. Make sure that the adventure course is clean of trash, safe, and in good working order.
A candidate with a background of facilitated team building or training is a plus for our corporate groups. Tree to Tree will train new facilitators in the Tree to Tree culture of experiential and facilitated team building.