Not sure what to wear on your tree top adventure? No worries – We can help. You’ll want to be sure to wear comfortable athletic wear for your visit to Tree to Tree Idaho. Here’s some tips and the details:
- Wear closed toed shoes, no open toed sandals or flip flops. Closed toed shoes, such as sneakers, hiking boots, and closed toed sandals, are all permissible. No open shoes of any kind are allowed on the course.
- Long hair needs to be in ponytail.
- Shorts or long pants are fine, but remember we are in the trees, so beware of sap, dirt, bugs and pollen! Also, if you decide to wear shorts, we recommend at least mid-thigh length as your harness has leg straps that are generally uncomfortable rubbing on bare skin.
- Dress appropriately for the weather. We are open rain or shine and will only close due to high winds or lightning.
- Wear something comfortable for climbing. You will be required to wear a harness. Baggy clothing is not recommended.
- You are going to be outside, so expect dirt, pollen and tree sap. You will probably get some on your clothes, so dress appropriately.
- Skirts and dresses are not permitted on the course.
- We do sell gloves. Some people prefer to wear them while going through the courses. You may also bring your own if you’d like.