OPENING MAY 30, 2020: Our revised procedure follow the latest guidance from local state and federal agencies.
Covid-19 Policies and Procedures
Your safety is our number one priority, and we are committed to the safety of our guests and employees. That is why we are providing new policies and procedures for social distancing, cleaning and disinfecting.
- Guests must wear a face mask while in contact with guides.
Specific mask required locations (Check-in, Harnessing Station, Demonstration)
- Demonstration times will now be starting every hour instead of every half hour.
Only 15 guests are allowed during a demonstration time.
- RESERVATIONS REQUIRED. Online booking strongly advised. No walk-ups are allowed.
- NO CASH PAYMENTS. Credit and gift cards accepted.
- One person allowed on a platform or bridge at a time (Unless part of a group household)
Group Household: Immediate family members, caretakers, household members, and romantic partners
Participants on the ground watching must follow the 6-foot social distancing requirements even if they are not participating in the trees.
Provide verbal instructions on how to put on the harness by a Guide.
Strict Late Policy- Please arrive thirty minutes prior to your scheduled demonstration. Due to having a maximum of 15 participants per time slot, if you miss your scheduled time you may not be able to attend the next scheduled time if the maximum number will exceed 15 people.
- Prioritize good hygiene practices
Hand sanitizing stations are provided at the end of each course.
- Waivers must be submitted online.
Agreement to our Covid-19 policies and procedures prior to participating on our course.